Wild Islands Gods
The Wild Islanders have the following druidic gods.
• Dragon [deceased] – God of leadership and the primordial beginnings of time.
• Falcon [mortal] – God of Lightning, Life and Death (current chief of the gods)
• Wolf [mortal] – God of Winds, Courage and Famine
• Eagle [mortal] – God of the Sun, Power and War
• Raven [mortal] – Goddess of Rain, Wisdom and Pestilence
• Fox [mortal] – Goddess of the Kill and Theft
• Badger – God of Family and Learning
• Bear [mortal] – God of Home and Defence
• Bat [mortal] – God of Night and Justice (formerly goddess and god, has died twice)
• Lion – Goddess of Fire and Food
• Boar – God of Sleep and Battle
• Rabbit [traitor, deceased] – Goddess of Birth
• Stag [traitor] – God of the Hunt, Sacrifice, the Great Father and Lokifer
• Dove [traitor] – God of Distance, Forgiveness and Viper the God of Rebirth [Great Empire]